Floodproofing Your Home – Prepare for Spring
April showers bring May flowers, but they’re also a flood hazard. Frozen terrain prevents melting snow from being absorbed into the ground. Rain causes the snow to melt more quickly, as water accumulates, the risk of flooding increases. Floodproofing your home has never been more important.
Take on the season with these helpful tips:
- Safely remove snow from your roof
- Regularly remove debris from your drains and gutters
- Pay attention to flood alerts
- Seal cracks and gaps in your house’s foundation
- Remove snow that is piled against your home
Keeping your home safe and sound is important. When it comes to protecting your home, it’s important to consider water damage. Protect yours today. Call us at 1-800-566-6314 or fill in this contact form, to get started.