We’re Here to Help¶
You can get assistance from us in a number of ways. If you have a question, please feel free to contact us by email or by phone.
613-824-0441 or 1-800-566-6314
613-599-5740 or 1-888-599-5740
Rockland (Belanger Insurance)¶
1-613-446-5175 or 1-800-461-3030
Pembroke (The Insurance Man)¶
For after-hours urgent support, you can contact the insurance company directly using the numbers below. You can also call our office after hours, and our claims team will provide emergency assistance.
- Auto insurance claims: your insurance company’s name is on the top of your pink insurance card.
- Property insurance claims: refer to your policy documents or insurance binder.
Our Insurance Providers¶
In Case of a Traffic Accident¶
- Attend to the injured. Call Emergency Services:
- Emergency: 9-1-1 or
- Ottawa Police: 613-236-1222
- Do not admit liability.
- Record details of the accident, witnesses and other parties.
Download Accident Details Sheet
- Have your vehicle towed if you cannot drive it.
- Report the accident to our office.
- Orléans: 613-824-0441 or 1-800-566-6314
- Kanata: 613-599-5740 or 1-888-599-5740
- Rockland: 1-613-446-5175 or 1-800-461-3030
- Pembroke: 613-735-1500
For after hours emergency care contact the insurance company directly. Your insurance company’s name is on the top of your pink insurance card.
Report a Claim¶
Safety first: if there’s a fire or you’re in any kind of danger, call emergency services 911.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
613-824-0441or toll free 1-800-566-6314