For after-hours urgent support, you can contact the insurance company directly using the numbers below. You can also call our office after hours, and our claims team will provide emergency assistance.
- Auto insurance claims: your insurance company’s name is on the top of your pink insurance card.
- Property insurance claims: refer to your policy documents or insurance binder.
In Case of a Traffic Accident¶
- Attend to the injured. Call Emergency Services:
- Emergency: 9-1-1 or
- Ottawa Police: 613-236-1222
- Do not admit liability.
- Record details of the accident, witnesses and other parties.
Download Accident Details Sheet
- Have your vehicle towed if you cannot drive it.
- Report the accident to our office.
For after hours emergency care contact the insurance company directly. Your insurance company’s name is on the top of your pink insurance card.