CyberPro is suitable across a broad range of industry sectors and can be adapted to suit specific needs and requirements. Coverage is provided on a modular basis, with independent insuring agreements, tailored to an insured’s needs.
|POLICY INSURING AGREEMENTS|
|Security and Privacy Liability||Coverage for third party liability claims arising from failure to protect private or confidential information|
|Multimedia and Intellectual Property||Coverage for third party liability claims arising from advertising and intellectual property risks|
|Network Interruption and Recovery||First party coverage for a company’s own losses as a result of a business interruption event and any additional costs of working|
|Property Damage||Coverage for damage to physical property as a result of cyber security event|
|Event Support Expenses||Coverage for costs incurred as a result of an actual or alleged data breach. Includes legal and forensic, notification, call centre services, credit and identity monitoring, and personal fraud loss service costs|
|Privacy Regulatory Defense and Penalties||Coverage for the costs associated with a regulatory investigation against the insured and any penalties incurred|
|Network Extortion||Coverage for the costs of an expert cyber extortion negotiator and the cost of any extortion demanded and paid|
|Computer Fraud and Telecommunications Fraud||Coverage for direct monetary loss arising from electronic theft,
computer fraud or telecommunications fraud
|Social Engineering Fraud||Coverage for direct monetary loss arising from social engineering fraud|
|Reputational Damage Coverage||Coverage for lost net income due to termination of a services contract by your client or reduction in the value of y our business brand|
|Bricking Coverage||Coverage for damage to computer hardware as a result of a security event|
Data Breach Services through CyberClan (formerly Network Test Labs)
- 24/7 Cyber Breach Response Hotline, provided by CyberClan, a Canadian cyber security expert
- Offered exclusively to CyberPro policyholders to assist with better managing a cyber and network security stance:
- Free one-hour Cyber Security Consultation – Weakness in information security can jeopardize your mission, threaten your profitability, and invite fines and penalties from regulator y bodies
- Free online Cyber Security Training – Employees are the best line of defence in protecting the ever-changing environment and limited time
- End Point Monitoring: Free 15-day trial – Protect your company from devastating cyberattacks with industry leading end point protection
- One-time Phishing Simulation – Find out what percentage of your users are prone to phishing with your free Phishing Security Test
- One-time Automated Vulnerability Assessment – Test, investigate and analyze vulnerabilities on public internet-facing devices and web application with a vulnerability assessment
How are Claims Handled?
Claims are managed by Ascent Underwriting, an Optio Company, a cover holder for certain Lloyd’s Underwriters A-rated insurers (A.M. Best et S&P).