Our company partners that specialize in farming have seen it all over the past 118 years working with farmers on farms of all shapes and sizes. They have the grassroots knowledge and understanding of agri-business, a love of fresh air and aren’t afraid to get dirty.
Palladium Insurance wishes to share our insurance expertise and hands-on personal service with you. Insuring your farm against the unexpected is a top priority because if the time comes when you need to make a claim, Palladium Insurance will be there to help out and get you back into your daily run.
We offer essential farm insurance coverage options which could include:
- Personal Liability and farm dwellings (including personal property, living expenses and personal effects)
- Farm liability
- Barn complexes, outbuildings
- Livestock & produce
- Machinery and equipment
- Business interruption and builders’ risk
- Harvested crops, seed, commercial feeds, herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers
- Liability for others’ onsite livestock
- Limited pollution liability
- Livestock mortality and diseases
Our qualified advisors make sure your plan is properly structured for both the short and long term and takes advantage of every tax break available for you.
We have the right coverage for your farm: Cash crops, Dairy, Beef, Hog, Poultry, Equestrian including boarding, Gaming meats, and Custom Farming.
We offer the right tools for:
- farm succession planning
- family farm tax considerations
- income protection for the farm and the farmer